Web Administrator InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you interested in joining a dynamic organization where you are offered continuous learning, endless growth, and challenging projects? Are you a high energy contributor who is passionate about your work and constantly striving for ways to innovate and improve? If you are ready to leverage your educational experiences then come join TDS!
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Middleton, WI. It will require minimal travel.
RequirementsThe IT Web Administrator Intern will support the development of new collaborative solutions within a SharePoint environment. You will partner with a great team on responsibilities such as technology research, development and documentation. Your time will be dedicated to our SharePoint 2013 implementation project where you will be assisting with data migration, documentation, and analysis. This internship will offer a great opportunity to gain an understanding of IT solutions development.
Duration and Work Schedule
The internship will begin in May lasting through August. The exact start and end date are flexible.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to work full-time (40 hours). Our core business hours are between 7:45 a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday.
* Currently pursuing BS, BA, or AA degree in information systems, computer science, networking or related field
* Two or more semesters of related technology coursework including programming, networking and/or security related coursework
* Knowledge of a high-level programming language that may include:
* SharePoint knowledge (2013 preferred) a plus
* Knowledge of HTML (HTML5 preferred) and CSS
* Knowledge of current Windows operating systems
* Ability to research current and emerging information technologies
* Some knowledge of software development life cycle
* Strong technical aptitude, initiative, creativity, and excellent customer service skills
* Strong analytical problem solving skills and critical thinking
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
* Ability to plan and organize multiple tasks
* Initiative, creativity, and excellent customer service skills
* Solid work ethic and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work both independently and on team assignments
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (“TDS”) is a diversified Fortune 500®telecommunication services provider with $5 billion in revenue and more than 6 million customers. TDS provides wireless, local, long-distance, Internet, television and high-speed data services to customers in 36 states through our U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecommunications and TDS HMS brands.
For more information, please visit our website at tds.jobs (http://tds.jobs/).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mqfc4cz