Web Design & Development InternshipI-SITE, Inc.
iOS Social Media Development Intern/Co-FounderJesús Armand / Photographer + Director
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Business Development / Sales InternKUGADI Inc.
Startup Web Technology InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Looking for Android Application developer Intern for IoT applicationActiveScaler Inc.
Looking for IoT developers using Node.jsActiveScaler Inc.
Account Management InternshipBookmark This
400 S Atlantic Ave
Ormond Beach, FL
Posted: May 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Account Management Intern will be responsible for providing account management, customer service, and network analysis support for the publisher services team. In this role, the qualified candidate will answer publisher partner requests, perform analyses of network trends, and qualify potential prospects for the growing publisher network. This position works closely with our Sales, Ad Operations and Engineering teams, as well as, external partners. He/she will report to the Senior Manager of Business Development.
Responsibilities• Conduct market research on competition and the industry
• Qualify Beachfront Media publisher prospects
• Create and analyze performance reports
• Conduct marketing campaigns to communicate new products, content partners, and other initiatives to publisher network prospects and customers
• Assist in development of presentations and white papers, and planning of company events
Requirements• Demonstrated effectiveness using both verbal and written communication skills
• Able to prioritize work to be able to successfully complete multiple tasks within expected timeframes
• Strong problem solving, computer, and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a positive work environment
• Equally effective working independently or as a member of a team
• Some sales experience preferred
• Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
• Experience leading projects to successful deployment
• Great technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Multitasker who also takes the initiative for new projects
• Experience working for a startup, or other entrepreneurial, high-growth organization a plus