Serious and Professional Intern WantedDryvebi.com
Information Technology in Sales and Management Training for New StartupsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Participants Needed for Mobile App Focus Group Testing (LA)Mobile App Testing
UberEATS Event AmbassadorUber
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Social media internship with social justice tech app - LEGAL EQUALIZERInteriors by Jacquin / Legal Equalizer, Inc.
3D Printing Marketing AssistantiMakr
3D Printing Sales assistantiMakr
Advertising Operations and Sales InternshipBookmark This
El Toro- IP Targeting
124 N 1st Street
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEl Toro, located in Louisville, KY, has proprietary, patent-pending, advanced IP address matching technology that can surgically deliver online display ads and preroll video to a specific home address. In short: It's direct mail - delivered online. No Cookies. Zero Waste.
El Toro offers a casual yet fast-paced environment where hard work and fast learning is rewarded. The office boasts a relaxed atmosphere with two foosball tables, one Ping-Pong table, a Nintendo, an on-site gym with a personal trainer and two office dogs. At the end of every day, employees have the luxury of enjoying one of the largest bourbon bars in Kentucky with over 250 different types of Kentucky distilled spirits along with two fully stocked kegs.
El Toro is looking for the following traits in an intern candidate:
• Motivated self-starter
• Positive attitude
• Possesses confidence to voice their thoughts in a collaborative environment
• Strong listening skills
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial/rapid growth/small business environment (less structure than a large company environment, must wear many hats)
• Masters web-based software user interfaces quickly and has working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Accepts constructive criticism well
• Strong communication skills (people facing, written, and oral)
• Excellent work ethic
Schedule and Compensation
• The internship pays 10$/hour plus an attractive recurring commission package
How to Apply
• Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
RequirementsThe internship is a part-time to full-time position that is intended to attract promising employee candidates for a permanent position once they have proven themselves. Candidates completing their last semester of their senior year should feel free to inquire as well. The intern will have a wide range of responsibilities. The intern will immediately take on a role within advertising operations including:
• Learning how to use Appnexus (the Demand Side Platform El Toro uses to set up its bidding strategies)
• Monitoring campaigns to make sure they’re on schedule in terms of achieving key metrics
• Setting up training calls
• Resolving clients campaign issues by way of the helpdesk
• And anything else the company might need help with
o This could include writing press releases/blog posts, helping with our social media presence, and sometimes even cleaning the office
A candidate for this position should have an interest in sales. It is El Toro’s goal to grow its work force organically and bring every intern into a permanent position.