Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Data Science / IoT / Software Interns Needed - North Carolina Ag Tech Startup - Insect FarmingBitwater Farms
Data Visualization for Internet of ThingsMaya Culpa, LLC
Lrngo.com - Web Developer InternshipLRNGO, INC.
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
Internship: Software Applications Developer with Graphic Design Experience (U.S. Students)757 Media
Agile InternBookmark This
11900 Biscayne Blvd
North Miami, FL
Posted: June 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLeveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
Requirements· Years of experience needed: 0
· Degrees, certifications required or special training: Introductory computer science/programming course or code school
· Additional requirements/qualifications (skills/knowledge required):
· Basic object-oriented programming and scripting, working with IDEs and source control
· Highly self-motivated, results-oriented, you want to add value and get things done
· Willingness to do significant independent research/self-teach with guidance
· Ability to troubleshoot effectively and clear roadblocks
· Communicate effectively (both written and oral)