Flexible Unpaid Virtual Reality Internship for Conservation Focused Park (*Please read description)Orange Coast River Park
Marketing CopywriterWave2Wave Solution Corporation
Fall Web Services and IT Intern (Unpaid)PAHO Foundation
IT for English-Italian business coaching International company - social media managerYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ACT Now Psychotherapy
Business Development / Marketing InternPro-Active Managed IT
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support African-American Nonprofits!Changing The Present
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2105C Livingston Street
Posted: March 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re leading experts in building personalized experiences based on visitor behavior, so you can give your customers the relevant digital experiences they expect. Increasing average order value, reducing acquisition costs, boosting customer satisfaction — whatever your goal, Personalization is designed to help you achieve success with measurable and understandable results.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education