Business Development / Sales InternKUGADI Inc.
Startup Web Technology InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Looking for Android Application developer Intern for IoT applicationActiveScaler Inc.
Looking for IoT developers using Node.jsActiveScaler Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternTakeout Town
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Web Development InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Community Operations InternTech Talent South
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2105C Livingston Street
Posted: March 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re leading experts in building personalized experiences based on visitor behavior, so you can give your customers the relevant digital experiences they expect. Increasing average order value, reducing acquisition costs, boosting customer satisfaction — whatever your goal, Personalization is designed to help you achieve success with measurable and understandable results.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education