Video Production InternMagento
Now Hiring Computer Science and Game Design Instructors for Summer Technology ProgramiD Tech
Game Design Instructors Needed for Technology Summer CampiD Tech
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
All Functional Areas InternSway80
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Global Commerce & Services LLC
2439 Manhattan Blvd
Posted: April 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Commerce & Services, LLC (GCS) is an Information Technology company founded in 2000. The company has provided services in the areas of Systems Engineering and Integration, Software Development, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Network Support, and Program/Project Management.
Our clients include Department of Agriculture, Department of Navy, Department of Army, U.S. Peace Corps and Defense Information Systems Agency.
We focus on translating business needs into technology solutions. We understand how crucial it is for organizations and agencies to make the right investment in technology, and that is why GCS partners with clients to provide value added solutions that meet individual business requirements. GCS helps companies modify their business and systems processes to become more efficient and capitalize on their technology investment.
We’ve been recognized and awarded for our ability to provide exceptional service, and our goal is to always exceed both the requirements and expectations of every project.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver projects successfully, with no schedule delays, cost overruns, or late deliverables. Our company is accountable and dependable, with an experienced management team that keeps us up-to-date with industry knowledge
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education