Flexible Unpaid Virtual Reality Internship for Conservation Focused Park (*Please read description)Orange Coast River Park
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ACT Now Psychotherapy
Fall Web Services and IT InternPAHO Foundation
Business Development / Marketing InternPro-Active Managed IT
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support African-American Nonprofits!Changing The Present
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Web DeveloperLyfe Of Lux, LLC
Internship position available for Web Development & Digital Marketing CompanyBlack Leaf Designs
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
51 Melcher Street
Posted: September 01 2016
DescriptionAt Cuseum, we exist to help museums and public attractions better engage and delight their visitors.
We’re currently seeking a Business Development / Sales Intern to join our team in Boston. We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and is looking for an opportunity to grow and make real impact.
As a Business Development / Sales Intern, you will be responsible for lead generation, business development and user base growth. This is a a super exciting role for a smart, results-oriented and driven person.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education