Intern at HOT NEW STARTUP!Admission
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
iOS App Developer and Android Developer - First Person NewsFirst Person
Serious and Professional Intern WantedGlobalRyders.com
Participants Needed for Mobile App Focus Group Testing (LA)Mobile App Testing
UberEATS Event AmbassadorUber
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
51 Melcher Street
Posted: September 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Cuseum, we exist to help museums and public attractions better engage and delight their visitors.
We’re currently seeking a Business Development / Sales Intern to join our team in Boston. We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and is looking for an opportunity to grow and make real impact.
As a Business Development / Sales Intern, you will be responsible for lead generation, business development and user base growth. This is a a super exciting role for a smart, results-oriented and driven person.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education