Web Design & Development InternshipI-SITE, Inc.
iOS Social Media Development Intern/Co-FounderJesús Armand / Photographer + Director
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Business Development / Sales InternKUGADI Inc.
Startup Web Technology InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Looking for Android Application developer Intern for IoT applicationActiveScaler Inc.
Looking for IoT developers using Node.jsActiveScaler Inc.
Business InternBookmark This
637 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: November 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBe part of a start-up journey that is ushering in the next generation of identity.
We are a fast growing tech startup backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors. We work as a nimble team operating in a fast moving environment. We learn through experimentation and collaboration. We are launching a unique and disruptive technology into a market that we will be defining.
You will be working with the founders of the company to develop the company’s strategy, business model, product and operational structure. The internship is available both on a part-time or full-time basis.
Our office is a creative workspace in SOMA with a rooftop lounge.
Responsibilities- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of markets
- Supporting the development and execution of our commercial and operational strategy
- Supporting the product development team
- Carrying out various administrative tasks
RequirementsYou are smart, creative, entrepreneurial and energetic. You can perform in both a collaborative team environment and can work independently to move projects forward. You are a critical thinker who understands the realities of doing business.
- Minimum 2 years prior work or internship experience with at least 1 year in strategy, operations, finance, business development or product development teams
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis experience gained through analyzing markets, products or companies
- Strong understanding of international business issues
- Current and former masters student in business administration, management, commerce or economics fields. Current or former Masters student in engineering, law or marketing may apply with existing undergrad in business related field.