Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Software & Mobile Application Programming InternEtching-It.com
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Blockchain Developer for a start up companySecure Identity Ledger Corporation
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Chief Technology OfficerCoconut King Inc.
App Startup Internkargoe
Graphic Design InternMoven
Client Engagement InternBookmark This
10800 Sikes Place, Suite 250
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Founded in 2004, MSIGHTS (msights.com) provides cloud-based marketing data integration services to some of the world’s most sophisticated global advertisers. As marketing channels proliferate, so do the data sources marketers must examine in order to quantify results and guide strategy. MSIGHTS services make marketers more efficient and successful by providing a single view of overall marketing performance with actionable insights on what works and what doesn’t. The MSIGHTS Platform automatically collects and reconciles disparate data, making it immediately available to fuel a wide variety of analytical and visualization tools.
Company Core Values
• Lead and be an expert in everything you do
• Engage, collaborate, and innovate every day
• Show pride, passion, and ownership
• Exhibit integrity and a winning attitude
• Execute flawlessly with exceptional quality
Location: Charlotte, NC (USA)
• Working with the Client Engagement team you will gain experience with problem solving, report creation using marketing data and analysis of those reports.
• Functions may include user training material creation, user support assistance, monitoring of day-to-day MSIGHTS Platform operations and usage, data report QA and coordination with Technology for project development, management and implementation.
• As part of the MSIGHTS’ Client Engagement team, this position requires a great capacity to take initiative, an ability to consistently deliver above expectation, a passion for continuous improvement, and a willingness to work hard.
Responsibilities• Develop a complete understanding of the MSIGHTS Platform
• Perform ad hoc data analysis, research and QA as required to ensure data integrity and resolve existing or potential data issues.
• Identify value-added processes and areas of improvement based on feedback and translate those into actionable steps for development and implementation.
• Proactively communicate through email and cloud-based conferencing to cultivate value-based relationships with team members.
• Support Client Engagement team members with weekly status meetings, resource development and ad hoc requests.
• Maintain documentation of reporting data logic, new developments in the Platform and user accounts.
Requirements• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to learn how our application is designed and used by our clients. Must be able to think like a client system user.
• Strong communications skills — both written and verbal — and the ability to work well with an internal team.
• Must be detail oriented, committed to quality, all while being flexible in a fast-paced international work environment.
• Exceptional project management, analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve client business issues.
• A strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is essential. An ability to quickly learn software programs is a major plus.
This is a paid internship and schedule is flexible based on class schedule, but requires a minimum of 15 hours/week.
Please note that by submitting your resume and other personal information ("Information"), you voluntarily acknowledge and agree that MSIGHTS Inc. may process your Information for the limited extent of evaluating employment opportunities. You further consent to the transfer of such Information to third parties where such disclosure is in the normal course of business and/or for the evaluation of potential staffing opportunities.