20 YR Highly Experienced and Awarded Web, mobile and social technology pro starts new co!http://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Girls Who Code Instructor – Intern/Volunteer (Unpaid): Starts 11/1 (1-day/week)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Community & Customer Success/Support ManagerBookmark This
5300 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 450
San Jose, CA
Posted: October 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi! We're a up-and-coming Silicon Valley company (www.tapanalytics.com) looking for a Community and Customer Success/Support Manager to dive into a variety of tasks, from learning our product and helping our users do well with it, to owning and growing social media channels and communities. This is a super cool hybrid role for the right person, looking forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities• Write and respond to users and directly address or assist in resolving customer service issues in real time
• Own and grow social media via engagement tools (e.g. Twitter, Linkedin via Hootsuite)
• Becoming an expert user on our tool and help our users reach success
• QA/Beta-test new product features before we release them into the world and give feedback on any "kinks"
• Take big picture, potentially vague assignments and fill in the blanks!
Requirements• Highly personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization, attention to detail and project management skills
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Self-motivated, results-driven professional who consistently delivers high quality work