Flexible Unpaid Virtual Reality Internship for Conservation Focused Park (*Please read description)Orange Coast River Park
Marketing CopywriterWave2Wave Solution Corporation
Fall Web Services and IT Intern (Unpaid)PAHO Foundation
IT for English-Italian business coaching International company - social media managerYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ACT Now Psychotherapy
Business Development / Marketing InternPro-Active Managed IT
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support African-American Nonprofits!Changing The Present
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Community Manager - Event CordinatorBookmark This
MIAMI ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTER
261 NE 1st Street - 5th Floor
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
MEC is a not-for profit professional coworking office, meeting, and event space, which caters especially to technology startups and freelance professionals. We believe magic happens when like minded people share a space -- we attract inspiring doers and makers and facilitate amazing collaborations.
About the Role
This is a varied role, from running networking events, to coordinating, staffing, and marketing workshops and other events, to making sure we have enough snacks and supplies, etc...
Initially, this position is for 10 hours a week (flexible schedule). The role may expand depending on your success increasing the financial strength and scope of the space as a whole, and setting a strategic vision with the founders.
ResponsibilitiesClass and Workshop Management
- Help keep an ongoing roster of workshops and classes flowing through the space
- Coordinate with instructors on scheduling dates, submitting a syllabus, bio, and other pertinent info, and updating our ticketing site, and publishing to our meetup page and internal calendar
- Keep track of attendance and work with space founders as well as instructors to keep our classes nice and full
- Manage print, digital, and social media marketing for workshops and classes - part of this job involves coming up with a schedule for when -certain marketing campaigns are executed
- Reach out to our community as well as other local communities to ensure they are aware of our upcoming events
- Coordinate with various service providers and caterers to organize monthly "lunch and learn" events for our members