Help Social Impact Start-up Make a Difference in Los Angeles70MillionJobs.com
Online Marketing / Social Media InternBalckstone
Technical Support Engineer InternCrestron
Technical Business Analyst InternshipUnitedLex
Computer Forensics InternshipUnitedLex
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
IT InternMcKesson Corporation
COMMUNITY TECHNOLOGY CENTER INTERNBookmark This
100 West Dedham Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• The Community Technology Center Intern will provide center coverage for coordinator as needed.
• Provide assistance in planning, developing and coordinating programs, classes and workshops.
• Provide assistance to the Technology Coordinator with data entry.
• Assists in facilitating and co-facilitating programs, classes, and workshops.
Requirements• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and self-started
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills
• Should have a strong desire to help people and work in a diverse team
• Must be patient, flexible, and creative
• Education or experience in Data management, and Information Technology is preferred
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred