20 YR Highly Experienced and Awarded Web, mobile and social technology pro starts new co!http://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Girls Who Code Instructor – Intern/Volunteer (Unpaid): Starts 11/1 (1-day/week)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Customer Support Team PlayerBookmark This
3663 WoodHead Dr
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionParkonect is a small and nimble company at the forefront of the parking app and on-demand revolution. We deliver “uber-like” experiences to our client’s customers that are using today’s hottest parking apps, like SpotHero and Parkwhiz, we drive unparalleled profitability to our national list of clients, and streamline technology adoption in garages world-wide with our universal cloud-based hardware and software platform that is the parking industry’s most advanced solution.
ResponsibilitiesWe are currently seeking a detail oriented, responsible and resourceful Customer Experience Associate to join our team as a full-time employee.
Our Customer Experience Associates play a critical role for delivering an exceptional service experience. You’ll be on the front lines providing support to our clients and strategic partners through email, phones, and chat. You’ll become an expert in our business model, a partner to our sales team, and problem solve with the best of them. Along with these responsibilities, other duties such as on-boarding new clients, assisting with training and other special projects will routinely come your way.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg: you may also participate in marketing; creating promotional collateral; and cross-collaboration with our strategic partners in Chicago, California, Boston, Denver and DC.
Your flexibility, curiosity, and organizational skills will be put to the test.
We have a Chicago satellite office, with our daily operations in Northbrook. The ideal candidate must be willing to spend a minimum of 3 days a week in Northbrook
• You’re deeply empathetic to the problems of others
• You are humble and enjoy working within a team
• You love helping others and creating positive experiences
• You're a great listener, and you are also highly comfortable articulating your point of view
• You make friends easily and ask for help when you need it
• You don’t need a road map, just an address
Requirements & Qualifications
• Ideal for college students, recent graduates or those having1-3 years in customer service looking to build hands-on Saas and Cloud experience
• Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
• Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
• Comfortable testing, troubleshooting, and communicating findings
• Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
• Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented