Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ACT Now Psychotherapy
Fall Web Services and IT InternPAHO Foundation
Business Development / Marketing InternPro-Active Managed IT
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support African-American Nonprofits!Changing The Present
Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Web DeveloperLyfe Of Lux, LLC
Internship position available for Web Development & Digital Marketing CompanyBlack Leaf Designs
Design InternBookmark This
Haiku Deck, Inc.
999 3rd Ave. Suite 700
Posted: June 02 2016
DescriptionDo the words, “Let me just fire up this PowerPoint deck,” fill you with dread? Same with us.
That’s why we built Haiku Deck, a web, iPad, and iPhone app that is changing the way people create and share beautiful presentations. Over the course of 3 years, Haiku Deck has earned 4.5MM+ iTunes downloads and reached #1 in the productivity category in 50+ iTunes markets around the world. Our Web app was named one of the top 50 web sites by Time Magazine and our company was named #2 best small company to work for in Washington State.
ResponsibilitiesWe’re looking for an intern to help us identify and create presentation design templates and other visual elements for our award-winning app. In this role, you will identify critical design elements of presentations and build beautiful presentation templates for millions of users to access. Using your eyes, fingers and giant brain, you will fill the world with your gorgeous designs and bask in the glory of knowing that you have made the world a better and more beautiful place.
RequirementsThis is a digital design internship, so we need someone with a passion for design and a hunger for filling the world with more beautiful presentations.
* Must have great design sensibility. Include links to your portfolio and dribbble profile so we can see your work.
* Must be creative. Our brand is all about helping people express their creativity through visual storytelling.
* Must be tenacious. We have a culture of over-delivering. We go the extra mile.
* Must be flexible and motivated. We’re a tiny team. We’ll be counting on you to deal with ambiguity, solve problems, and work with little direction.
* Must have a sense of humor. We believe in having fun here in the office.
* Must be ready to learn quickly from the best. Our team brings tons of real-world, big co, and startup experience to the table.
* Must be awesome.
SkillsRequired - Design
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite