Web Design & Development InternshipI-SITE, Inc.
iOS Social Media Development Intern/Co-FounderJesús Armand / Photographer + Director
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Business Development / Sales InternKUGADI Inc.
Startup Web Technology InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Looking for Android Application developer Intern for IoT applicationActiveScaler Inc.
Looking for IoT developers using Node.jsActiveScaler Inc.
Executive Assistant to CEOBookmark This
Me Tyme Network
8885 Rio San Diego Dr
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEver thought about becoming an entrepreneur or starting your own company? This role will give you an in depth glimpse of what it takes to get it done.
Me Tyme Network, Inc. is an early stage tech startup built by multicultural women. We are a self-help market place that offers short, snackable solutions to problems people may be facing at home or at work.
We are a bootstrapping startup with a fierce and ambitious team, working tirelessly to bring a bold vision to fruition. Our inspired leader and CEO, Remy Meraz, needs some help taking some administrative tasks off her plate. This role requires someone with strong writing skills, strong computer abilities and knowledge about social media. It also requires an understanding, or at least interest, in the self-help/personal development industry.
Tasks will be sales and marketing heavy but will also include helping out in the studio on shoot days, scheduling appointments and sending out emails.
Does this position sound interesting? Then we would love to chat you.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managing email list
- Sending out marketing materials
- Follow up calls
- Social media management (writing and scheduling posts)
- Interact with customers online by responding to posts
- Helping document (film or photograph) our startup story
- Find PR opportunities for company or team members
- Help draft or edit press release and copy for website, pitch deck or executive summary.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Production Assistant roles on shoots day
Requirements- Computer Skills
- Can use Google programs (Drive, Docs, Sheets..)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Good customer service
- Team player
- Quick learner