Web Developer-Web Designer-Web ManagersWorld Bride Magazine
Software Developer Intern in Chattanooga, TN at Tech StartupSpoken
B2B Technology Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Web DeveloperCopia Enterprises Inc
Software Education InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Summer InternI Interview
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1 Marina Park Drive - 14th Floor
Posted: October 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionISO Developers is made up of a team of expert digital developers.
We have openings for graphic artist and website developers interns at our Boston waterfront location. These are considered "providing professional service" internships and fall under M.G.L. c. 151, s. 2.
We provide an inspirational and educational workplace environment. You will work directly with our clients and will attend educational seminars presented from top designers and developers worldwide.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Computer Graphics Design
Preferred - CSS, Basic HTML