Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Curating Mixed Relaties – project internCenter for the Holographic Arts
Inspiring Instructors Wanted For All-Girls Tech CampiD Tech
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBe part of a start up technology and art company.
We are seeking a dynamic graphic design intern who is creative and excited to build something new. We are looking forward to bringing a graphic design intern on board who can help us create out of the box visual marketing.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback