Digital Marketing Google AdsenseLendinero
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Technical WriterAdvantest America
Integrated Network Engineering InternshipIT Initiatives
Consulting Internship Focused on IoTQuavant Innovations
Content Marketing InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Front End DeveloperLampros Labs
High-tech IP video company needs summer internsBookmark This
2054 east 38th street
Posted: July 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHigh-tech IP video company needs summer interns to assist with tech,
marketing, sales of a unique hybrid video streaming/ videomonitoring
system. IP cameras are embedded into webpages for advertising. Free
training that can give you a head-start in your career.
Sample at www.celllive.nyc/davids3x.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Sales Representative you will:
• Spread the word: You'll be responsible for growing our customer base by consulting with local and national businesses in your college town
• Be out and about: This is NOT a desk job! You will be in the business community prospecting and working hands-on with clients to build the best advertising package for their business
• Be a campus ambassador: Act and think like a market expert for your college community by providing market perspective and advice to your clients
• Develop your interpersonal and professional skills as an individual and in a team setting
• Work closely with a full time Regional Manager to develop sales and marketing skills
• Work in a team sales environment and deliver on both personal and team goals
• Gain a skill set that will set you apart from your peers in today’s job market
RequirementsWe want people who are:
• Confident, driven, competitive and obsessed about their future
• Great listeners who love to work with people
• Goal-oriented people who like working alone as much as they like working with a team
• Willing to constantly learn, improve, and adapt quickly
• Versatile; building relationships across many verticals