WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Web Development InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Community Operations InternTech Talent South
NATIONAL SECURITY CYBER INTELLIGENCE ANALYST INTERN : UNDERGRADUATE OR GRADUATE STUDENTSNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
Computer Science / Mathematics InternEnvieta
20 YR WEB SOFTWARE PRO LEADERSHIP - WEB, MOBILE and SOCIAL MEDIA STARTUPhttp://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
STEM PATHs Innovation Network/ S.P.I.N.
Posted: April 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTEM PATH INNOVATION NETWORK is a"Non-profit community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunities for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classes...
Computer Tech Literacy
About the Role:
• Be able to travel to different school sites within the Seattle/Bellevue/SODO districts
• Be willing to work actively as a team member in the development in STEM+Arts learning.
• Convey a commitment and passion for instructional growth
• Be able to support and encourage other teachers and associate teachers in improving their instructional practice
• Deliver the curriculum in a clear, enthusiastic, productive way
• Foster a culture of high expectations for all students, teachers, and staff members
Apply Online at www.stempaths.org
Responsibilities• Instructors are responsible for the oversight of the class.
• Responsible for teaching the curriculum to students from K-12
• Available in the afternoons for after school classes, available on Saturdays for weekend classes, and available Monday-Friday for Summer Programs from 8 am-5 pm
• Make certain TA/Volunteers/Mentors have equipment for class, snacks for students, and attendance completed and turned in.
• Log class attendance online via website.
• Communicate any problems/issues to the Site Coordinator.
Requirements• College Student over the age of 18 years of age
• Ability to travel to different school sites within the Seattle, Bellevue, SODO districts
• Must be a local resident or attend college in Washington State.
• Must have reliable transportation or be able to get to varies school sites as needed.