Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Web DeveloperLyfe Of Lux, LLC
Internship position available for Web Development & Digital Marketing CompanyBlack Leaf Designs
User Experience DesignGLYD
Digital Media Intern (Writing/Film/Video/Photo)Intergenerational Solutions
Recruiting Administrative Assistant - Remote – PTMercury Technology Consultants, LLC
Contractual InternMercury Technology Consultants, LLC
Intern in Exciting London StartupBookmark This
22 Capper Street
Posted: September 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Spyn (spynapp.com) is a fast growing on-demand laundry and dry cleaning startup in London. We get clothes picked up, cleaned and delivered - all at the press of a button via our iOS app or our website. We are part of the Wayra Accelerator, backed by O2 and Deloitte.
We are looking for an exceptional intern to join our dynamic team and provide support in these crucial functions of the business:
1). Customer service
2). Administration of day-to-day company processes
3). Operations assistance
4). Marketing (includes handling digital and offline channels)
You will be part of an exceptional team with people from diverse background, coming from UK and world top universities/companies. If you have a hunger for first-class, hands on experience and want to gain exposure to multiple areas at a startup, then this is the internship for you!
It will be a lot of work and tough ride, but it will be fun.
￼- You are a graduate/working towards a B.A, B.S, or Masters degree. Any background welcomed.
- Have a strong desire to work in a competitive and exciting startup environment.
- Are looking to gain a deeper insight into the workings of an operations business
- Interested in learning about all aspects of marketing, including digital and offline marketing (print, direct mail, etc.)
- Are organized and detail-oriented with excellent project management skills
- Are proactive, willing to learn and tackle challenging projects
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Comfortable with numbers
Pay for this internship will cover your expenses (whilst providing free laundry/dry cleaning!) and will last up to three months.