20 YR WEB SOFTWARE PRO LEADERSHIP - WEB, MOBILE and SOCIAL MEDIA STARTUPhttp://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Girls Who Code Instructor – Intern/Volunteer (Unpaid): Starts 11/1 (1-day/week)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Interns for Strong Interactive - Sports & EntertainmentBookmark This
Strong Representation / Strong Interactive
Posted: November 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStrong Interactive provides technology solutions for athletes and entertainers, in partnership with iChannel Media and other technology platforms. Our solutions include reaching target audiences through mobile channels and networks, the coordination of game-based charitable contests, and social media initiatives used by professional athletes, entertainers, Fortune 100 companies, and others.
This fall we are looking to add a few good interns to assist the company in a variety of areas, including project management, client services, and social media. Take this opportunity to join an established influencer in sports and entertainment, and be part of an exciting paradigm shift to mobile and social engagement.
Learn more at Strong Interactive's consulting affiliate, www.StrongRepresentation.com
RequirementsDesired applicants will be:
• Currently enrolled or recently completed college, with a focus in marketing and/or technology
• Very familiar with mobile devices and apps for iOS, Android and/or Kindle
• Positive and enthusiastic with a “self-starter” mindset
• Capable of managing/completing multiple projects with high quality and attention to detail
• Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Effective listeners with intellectual curiosity
• Strong communicators with solid reporting skills (both oral and written)
• Available to work remotely (via Internet) 2-3 days per week