Mobile App DevEtching-It.com
Assistant Account Manager InternTranslation Services LTD
Web Development InternshipComplia Health
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Web DeveloperYoung Genius Corp
Quality Assurance Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
iOS DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: March 02 2016
Company Location: West Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in working for a tech start up? Fitago, inc., is tech, mobile, fast paced, and loads of excitement. Fitago is a B2C on demand web + mobile marketplace startup based in Los Angeles, CA. We are in a super hot and growing market. Fitago connects consumers to activities, experiences, classes, services and more around their lifestyle. We are the airbnb for Hyper Local things to do, enjoy, and experience. We are a small team of super passionate and creative individuals. You can learn more about what we are building by visiting our pre-launch site: www.explorefitago.com
Have an interest in mobile development? Trying to find a project that will allow you to flex your development expertise?Interested in working on a startup? Fitago is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
You should be able to start IMMEDIATELY as the company is currently in the development phase.
*Stock Options given to the right candidate.
- Build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with our UI/UX team. The design is mostly complete.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven working experience in software development (please provide a sample of your work, even if it's a personal project or something you've worked on for a class)
- Familiarity with Swift (we're going native, folks)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
- Experience using source control repos and management tools (GitHub, BitBucket, SVN, etc.)
- Experience working and deploying iOS
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Must have Apple hardware to perform duties
- 100% remote work