Flexible Unpaid Virtual Reality Internship for Conservation Focused Park (*Please read description)Orange Coast River Park
Marketing CopywriterWave2Wave Solution Corporation
Fall Web Services and IT Intern (Unpaid)PAHO Foundation
IT for English-Italian business coaching International company - social media managerYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ACT Now Psychotherapy
Business Development / Marketing InternPro-Active Managed IT
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support African-American Nonprofits!Changing The Present
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
iOS Mobile DevelopmentBookmark This
Mountain View, CA
Posted: September 09 2015
DescriptionEverfave is a high-growth startup in the San Francisco Bay Area with a unique and award-winning team, with deep expertise innovating and building across places like Yahoo, Nokia, NBC Universal, General Electric, Oracle, Sun and technology startups. Everfave was ranked amongst the "Top 10" most viewed companies by Looksharp.
As a team, we are incredibly passionate about being user-centric, innovative, and striving to make our users daily lives simpler, easier and efficient. We are building an amazing mobile experience that is scalable for hundreds of thousands of users and makes our users go "wow" every time they interact with our product. We've got great momentum but there’s a lot more to come and we want you to be part of it.
We're looking for someone who has the potential to contribute to our incredible growth and traction. You'll be working with a talented team who will be eager to work together with you in further accelerating our growth and expansion. Our award-winning team members have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, FastCompany, BusinessWeek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, etc.
- Work with a top-tier startup team with terrific backgrounds and expertise
- Collaborate closely with team and interact regularly with top talent
- Experience high-growth startup environment and learnings
- Learn next-generation mobile development technologies and practices
- Help grow a company that will have a huge impact
- Fun and passionate team and culture
What we're looking for:
- Must have prior experience / familiarity with iOS app development
- Understanding of agile mobile app development practices and processes
- Self starter and analytical mindset
- User-focused and detail-oriented
- Ability to continuously learn and improve
To learn more, visit everfave.com, everfave.com/business and everfave.com/careers. Also download the Everfave app on Apple Store or Google Play. Email us at careers at everfave.com