- Internships /
- Technology /
- Web / Ecommerce Project Manager (PMP) Intern [paid and unpaid positions available]
Quality Assurance Technician – IT/Technology ProductionConnected Technology Solutions
Business Development / Sales / Marketing Intern (Technology & Sports)SPEERIT
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
The Knight Market LLC: StartupTheKnightmarket
Intern for a startup that will give you more experience than most...Very cool platformP.com
Podcast Production AssistantEco Learning Legacies
Graphics Designers -Internship to Full timePhorte-Hub Technology
Mobile Apps developers - Internship to full timePhorte-Hub Technology
Web / Ecommerce Project Manager (PMP) Intern [paid and unpaid positions available]Bookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a boutique eCommerce consultancy and eCommerce executive staffing firm. We offer a unique workplace that is as exciting and rewarding.
We seek candidates for full or part time entry-level position as Project Managers. Our employees constantly push themselves to improve their skills
Every individual works to grow for the company, but most importantly for themselves. We work with customers in all web industries to provide them peace of mind by offering hands-on expertise. We're largely responsible for the integrity of each of our client's ecommerce websites development and marketing, and subsequently their business operations. Our employees pride themselves on playing such an important role.
Responsibilities• Manages development and marketing initiatives for clients e-commerce websites and applications to ensure stability, accessibility, compatibility, usability, security and most importantly, profitability!
• Provides detailed direction for multiple teams; creates scope documents and project descriptions, and functionality specification documents.
• Completes critical review of external teams' work to ensure proper implementation methods, best practices; performs supplemental research as needed
• Directs communication with and between multiple teams
• Provides first line end-user support; reviews and prioritizes bug reports; performs general troubleshooting and determines workaround solutions; escalates issues to external teams as necessary, and tracks through to resolution
• Manages implementation and maintenance of website analytics tools; assists with data reporting and analysis
• Additional duties as assigned
Requirements• Experienced in project management best practices; project initiation. project planning, project execution, project control, and project closing
• Strong understanding of the E-commerce space, best practices, and customer service relations
• Good working knowledge and experience of E-commerce activities, online marketing channels, content management and project management
• Must be fluent in MS Office applications with an intermediate understanding of HTML
• Previous experience using web analytics and other tools to identify opportunities for improvement
• Creativity & Initiative -- demonstrate creativity & originality in work and take initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization and with external vendors
• Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail
SkillsRequired - Agile Project Management, Digital Project Management, E-commerce
Preferred - Certified Project Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, B2C marketing, B2B Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Article Marketing, E-commerce SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Website Administration, Conversion Optimization, Website Development