Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Curating Mixed Relaties – project internCenter for the Holographic Arts
Inspiring Instructors Wanted For All-Girls Tech CampiD Tech
Now Hiring Computer Science, Robotics, and Engineering Instructors for Summer Academy ProgramiD Tech
Jr. PHP DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: March 11 2016
Company Location: Winter Haven, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PHP Web Developer helps brainstorm, conceptualize, design and execute an array of marketing and operational goals. The position develops websites, html emails and other web avenues. This position is utilized for web and interactive media knowledge and will be expected to provide expertise as it relates to those areas. Working alongside a team of designers, product managers and project managers, the Web Developer is an integral part of the growing, fast-paced and energized URL Digital Media team.
Privi Global Services is a fast growing digital conent delivery company focused on creating value through growth driven by SMS/MMS marketing.
Marketing and technology are the tools we use to help companies grow their brands, find new customers and generate more revenue. We build, integrate, test and optimize exclusively to generate ROI for our customers. We are product managers, digital marketers and technologists singularly focused on providing our customers with the right tools to maximize their digital marketing spend.
Privi Global Services is fast paced, customer centric and focused on building technical solutions to enable world class marketing. We are looking for new additions to our team that are proud of their work, enjoy solving complicated problems and aren’t afraid to learn new approaches.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop prototypes and final implementations for website, email and operational projects.
• Support and extend existing implementations.
• Collaboration with design, product and project teams.
• Analyze and design code to improve execution and user flows.
• 2+ Years of PHP Experience
• Solid understanding of SQL queries.
• Experience with an industry standard MVC framework, such as Zend Framework, Laravel, etc.
• Experience with an industry standard responsive CSS framework, such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
• Experience with Version Control software
• High level of communication skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic start up environment
• Experience in the following marketing tools is a plus: Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner.
• Experience with the following technologies is a plus: WordPress, ZEND
Preferred - MVC Architecture, Zend Framework, Bootstrap, Version Control Tools