Serious and Professional Intern WantedDryvebi.com
Information Technology in Sales and Management Training for New StartupsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Participants Needed for Mobile App Focus Group Testing (LA)Mobile App Testing
UberEATS Event AmbassadorUber
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Social media internship with social justice tech app - LEGAL EQUALIZERInteriors by Jacquin / Legal Equalizer, Inc.
3D Printing Marketing AssistantiMakr
3D Printing Sales assistantiMakr
Manufacturing Office InternBookmark This
23409 Industrial Park Ct.
Farmington Hills, MI
Posted: August 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElectro-Matic Products, Inc.
Cable Manufacturing Office Intern
(Part, Full, or Temporary positions available)
Since 1969, Electro-Matic has helped transform American industry by supplying automation components and solutions to leading U. S. manufacturers. Today, Electro-Matic continues to leverage the value of emerging technologies by developing practical applications for industrial, commercial and retail markets. As a technology company, we help our customers turn innovation into value.
Responsibilities- Provide office support for immediate supervisor
- Identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions
- Look for ways to improve and promote Quality
- Create and update slides for the Production floor notification board
- Run daily Production Order and Inventory reports
- Assist supervisor with developing projects, such as, Paperless Production.
- Create PowerPoint presentations when asked to do so.
- Research competitors and create information spreadsheets.
- Assist on the production floor by assembling or labeling cables if needed.
Requirements- College undergraduate or recent graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable learning new computer applications, including training on Prophet 21
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and suppliers and portray a positive company image.
- Multi-tasking individual who is highly organized, detail-oriented, punctual, trustworthy, responsible, has initiative and can work independently.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
SkillsRequired - English, Resourceful Problem-solving, Responsible, Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Comfortable working independently, Flexible, Personable