Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Data Science / IoT / Software Interns Needed - North Carolina Ag Tech Startup - Insect FarmingBitwater Farms
Data Visualization for Internet of ThingsMaya Culpa, LLC
Lrngo.com - Web Developer InternshipLRNGO, INC.
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
Internship: Software Applications Developer with Graphic Design Experience (U.S. Students)757 Media
Manufacturing Office InternBookmark This
23409 Industrial Park Ct.
Farmington Hills, MI
Posted: August 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElectro-Matic Products, Inc.
Cable Manufacturing Office Intern
(Part, Full, or Temporary positions available)
Since 1969, Electro-Matic has helped transform American industry by supplying automation components and solutions to leading U. S. manufacturers. Today, Electro-Matic continues to leverage the value of emerging technologies by developing practical applications for industrial, commercial and retail markets. As a technology company, we help our customers turn innovation into value.
Responsibilities- Provide office support for immediate supervisor
- Identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions
- Look for ways to improve and promote Quality
- Create and update slides for the Production floor notification board
- Run daily Production Order and Inventory reports
- Assist supervisor with developing projects, such as, Paperless Production.
- Create PowerPoint presentations when asked to do so.
- Research competitors and create information spreadsheets.
- Assist on the production floor by assembling or labeling cables if needed.
Requirements- College undergraduate or recent graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable learning new computer applications, including training on Prophet 21
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and suppliers and portray a positive company image.
- Multi-tasking individual who is highly organized, detail-oriented, punctual, trustworthy, responsible, has initiative and can work independently.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
SkillsRequired - English, Resourceful Problem-solving, Responsible, Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Comfortable working independently, Flexible, Personable