Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Mobile App DevEtching-It.com
Assistant Account Manager InternTranslation Services LTD
Web Development InternshipComplia Health
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Web DeveloperYoung Genius Corp
Quality Assurance Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
Manufacturing Office InternBookmark This
23409 Industrial Park Ct.
Farmington Hills, MI
Posted: August 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElectro-Matic Products, Inc.
Cable Manufacturing Office Intern
(Part, Full, or Temporary positions available)
Since 1969, Electro-Matic has helped transform American industry by supplying automation components and solutions to leading U. S. manufacturers. Today, Electro-Matic continues to leverage the value of emerging technologies by developing practical applications for industrial, commercial and retail markets. As a technology company, we help our customers turn innovation into value.
Responsibilities- Provide office support for immediate supervisor
- Identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions
- Look for ways to improve and promote Quality
- Create and update slides for the Production floor notification board
- Run daily Production Order and Inventory reports
- Assist supervisor with developing projects, such as, Paperless Production.
- Create PowerPoint presentations when asked to do so.
- Research competitors and create information spreadsheets.
- Assist on the production floor by assembling or labeling cables if needed.
Requirements- College undergraduate or recent graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable learning new computer applications, including training on Prophet 21
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and suppliers and portray a positive company image.
- Multi-tasking individual who is highly organized, detail-oriented, punctual, trustworthy, responsible, has initiative and can work independently.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
SkillsRequired - English, Resourceful Problem-solving, Responsible, Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Comfortable working independently, Flexible, Personable