- Internships /
- Technology /
- Marketing Firm | Lecturer/Speaker --VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY NETWORKING INTERN
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Marketing Firm | Lecturer/Speaker --VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY NETWORKING INTERNBookmark This
Tammy & Friends, LLC
Posted: August 21 2016
Company Location: Encinitas, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVIDEO FOR WEBSITE CREATION
***** INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE VIRTUAL ****
OPPORTUNITY & WHO WE ARE
I have owned a Marketing firm since 2007 and have created a new venture - NEW WEBSITE FOR US LAUNCHING IN FALL of 2016 and we are creating class materials for Senior 65+ market -- I NEED YOUR HELP !
We hold seminars at sea and on land on the following topics;
1, Travel safety
2, Travel tips
3. Internet safety
4. iPad, iPhone
5.Technology & Gadgets
MY PROMISE TO YOU
1, YOU WIL BE PART OF SOMETHING FRESH, NEW & FUN !!
2. A ton of knowledge and guidance shall be shared - you will learn many new and exciting tricks of the trade! We have a great team
3. You will finish this internship with a dynamic website showcasing your work.
4. You will also have experience in creating your own business and the back end needs to run a company.
5. We can make it work for your schedule. It is part one on one and part virtual.
TAMMY & FRIENDS, LLC NEEDS
Our needs include the following - you may be a part of whatever interests yoU.
1. Working with me to CREATE DYNAMIC MARKETING& RESOURCE MATERIALS for classes on iPad, iPhone, technology, internet safety and travel safety for our seminars.
2. RESEARCH online for content for classes so we can create #1
3. ARTICLE WRITING on any of the above listed topics
4. MANAGING SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
5. CREATE CONTENT for website
6. RESEARCH OTHER ONLINE CONTENT TO USE and upload to the website
7. Handle downloading videos through KeepVid.net and upload to our Vimeo account
8. WORDPRESS add content to the website once created
9. CONTACTING CORPORATIONS AND SELLING ADVERTISING - You will receive a % of the sales.
10. SHOOTING VIDEO of my instructions on using iPad & iPhone & at seminars if you are local
I have successfully hosted many interns from France over the past few years and each and every one of them received high scores on their final MBA paper due to their internship.
I absolutely LOVE to teach and guide people - you will learn a lot - I promise. Enough to start your own business at the end of the internship.
My cell is 760-500-6555 and I am available to talk most days from 10 am until 7 pm. PST
Hope to speak with you soon.
Responsibilities- Be able to work in a virtual environment
- Be interested in learning all facets of running a small business
Requirements- MUST BE BASED IN THE U.S. and know English very well - both written and verbal
If you'd like to discuss the internship, feel free to contact me at 760-500-6555 from 10 am - 7 PST.
You can reply to me at TammySearle@aol.com - I don't check this site as often of course.
Here are the questions to answer in your email reply;
1. When would you be available to begin.
2. Are you ok with a position that has projects that are not paid
3. Are you able to work with me in person IN OR CLOSE TO SAN DIEGO, CA (ok if not)
4. How many hours a week can you commit to?