Computer Science / Mathematics InternEnvieta
20 YR WEB SOFTWARE PRO LEADERSHIP - WEB, MOBILE and SOCIAL MEDIA STARTUPhttp://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERN AT A MOBILE APP STARTUPBookmark This
Posted: February 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFancy getting involved with one of the London’s most exciting startups? Looking for a place to start your career?
Then you could be the one joining our newly launched FIRST INDEPENDENT UK MOBILE APP PLATFORM FOR DRY CLEANERS!
This is a fixed 3 months part-time / full time internship with flexible working hours that can allow you to continue your studies.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and grow with the company. You will be assisting in formation and execution of marketing campaigns, promoting brand awareness. You will be working remotely from anywhere and from time to time will have to attend client meetings.
What we offer:
- Excellent career growth opportunity in a dynamic mobile app startup
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of responsibility and different challenges every day
- Use you entrepreneurial drive
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter individual keen to make the difference and be part of a fast-growing startup that will expand rapidly.
This is an unpaid internship (expenses covered) that could lead to a full time job in the near future.
Some of the things you will be doing:
• Social media management and content creation
• Assist in writing web content for blog posts, SEO articles, email newsletters
• Doing research on potential partners and reaching out if you feel confident
• Brainstorming and coming up with new ideas on how to increase outreach
• Liaising with industry bloggers, journalists; helping with event organisation
- Undergraduate or post-graduate student preferably in one of the subjects Digital Marketing / e-commerce/ Marketing
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Organised and responsible
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Superb communicator