Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Curating Mixed Relaties – project internCenter for the Holographic Arts
Inspiring Instructors Wanted For All-Girls Tech CampiD Tech
Now Hiring Computer Science, Robotics, and Engineering Instructors for Summer Academy ProgramiD Tech
MARKETING INTERN AT A FAST GROWING MOBILE APP STARTUPBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2015
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionFancy getting involved with one of the London’s most exciting startups? Looking for a place to start your career?
Then you could be the one joining our newly launched FIRST INDEPENDENT UK MOBILE APP PLATFORM FOR DRY CLEANERS!
This is a fixed 3 months part-time / full time internship with flexible working hours that can allow you to continue your studies.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and grow with the company. You will be assisting in formation and execution of marketing campaigns, promoting brand awareness. You will be working remotely from anywhere and from time to time will have to attend client meetings.
What we offer:
- Excellent career growth opportunity in a dynamic mobile app startup
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of responsibility and different challenges every day
- Use you entrepreneurial drive
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter individual keen to make the difference and be part of a fast-growing startup that will expand rapidly.
This is an unpaid internship (expenses covered) that could lead to a full time job in the near future.
Some of the things you will be doing:
• Social media management and content creation
• Assist in writing web content for blog posts, SEO articles, email newsletters
• Doing research on potential partners and reaching out if you feel confident
• Brainstorming and coming up with new ideas on how to increase outreach
• Liaising with industry bloggers, journalists; helping with event organisation
- Undergraduate or post-graduate student preferably in one of the subjects Digital Marketing / e-commerce/ Marketing
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Organised and responsible
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Superb communicator