Quality Assurance Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
Technical Copywriter InternshipMs
Programming InternAssociation Capital Assurance
Website Design InternSingle in Stilettos
esp8266 lua programmerPiRshared
Dynamic Marketing Team with a Art & Technology StartUpAvaulte
Intern for Cutting Edge Media-Tech CompanyRANDIAN
Marketing Intern at GETGOTBookmark This
Posted: March 11 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGETGOT was founded in 2016, but the story that matters began in college.
In college roommates are paired up. Sometimes for the best. Sometimes for the worst. After attending college in Washington, D.C. We struggled to find an apartment that met my needs: good location, amenities, and a luxury atmosphere. After college many friends including myself struggled to find roommates in the new cities and didn't know what to expect of roommates that we could find.
So why not live where you want, how you want with people that are like you. Enter GETGOT. We pair you with roommates like you, with privacy room dividers all while saving thousands a year.
As an Intern you will be responsible for building market brand recognition from the ground floor up. This includes running add companions and working to develop new methods of partnership within local Apartment buildings.
You will learn how to analyze and build OKR/P&L reporting to optimize growth and return.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.