Business Communication Public Relations Account Managment InternshipMCO, Inc
website Backend developer (PHP guru preferred)Phorte-Hub Technology
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Start Your Computer Coding Career Here, Before You Graduate!Instagratify.us
U.S. College Students: Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
BCB Tech Lead Intern - Atlanta Summer CampBlack and College Bound
Marketing Intern for JTGSystems.comBookmark This
Posted: July 23 2015
Company Location: Fonthill, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe need a student to help with our marketing and for us to become a Global presence and operate in a national market place. after this internship you should have a revenue stream.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.