WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
BCB STEM Intern - Atlanta Summer CampBlack and College Bound
Marketing Intern for Luxury Product in TechnologyM39 Consulting
Administrative AssistantTrux, Inc.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Assistant Account Manager InternTranslation Services LTD
Web Development InternshipComplia Health
Marketing Intern for JTGSystems.comBookmark This
Posted: July 23 2015
Company Location: Fonthill, KY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe need a student to help with our marketing and for us to become a Global presence and operate in a national market place. after this internship you should have a revenue stream.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.