Business / Research Intern for Tech CompanyThnks
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Marketing InternBookmark This
929 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in working for a tech start up? Fitago, inc., is tech, mobile, fast paced, and loads of excitement. Fitago is a B2C on demand web + mobile marketplace startup based in Los Angeles, CA. We are in a super hot and growing market. Fitago connects consumers to activities, experiences, classes, services and more around their lifestyle. We are the airbnb for Hyper Local things to do, enjoy, and experience. We are a small team of super passionate and creative individuals. You can learn more about what we are building by visiting our pre-launch site: www.explorefitago.com
Have an interest in mobile development? Trying to find a project that will allow you to flex your MARKETING expertise?Interested in working on a startup? Fitago is looking for a marketing intern who possesses a passion for marketing and pushing things to the limits. The right candidate will work directly with the company founders.
*Stock Options will be offered to the right person. Impress us!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Contact and connect with potential corporate partners for our tech..
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.