Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Web Design & Development InternshipI-SITE, Inc.
iOS Social Media Development Intern/Co-FounderJesús Armand / Photographer + Director
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Business Development / Sales InternKUGADI Inc.
Startup Web Technology InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Looking for Android Application developer Intern for IoT applicationActiveScaler Inc.
Looking for IoT developers using Node.jsActiveScaler Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
929 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in working for a tech start up? Fitago, inc., is tech, mobile, fast paced, and loads of excitement. Fitago is a B2C on demand web + mobile marketplace startup based in Los Angeles, CA. We are in a super hot and growing market. Fitago connects consumers to activities, experiences, classes, services and more around their lifestyle. We are the airbnb for Hyper Local things to do, enjoy, and experience. We are a small team of super passionate and creative individuals. You can learn more about what we are building by visiting our pre-launch site: www.explorefitago.com
Have an interest in mobile development? Trying to find a project that will allow you to flex your MARKETING expertise?Interested in working on a startup? Fitago is looking for a marketing intern who possesses a passion for marketing and pushing things to the limits. The right candidate will work directly with the company founders.
*Stock Options will be offered to the right person. Impress us!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Contact and connect with potential corporate partners for our tech..
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.