Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Girls Who Code Instructor – Intern/Volunteer (Unpaid): Starts 11/1 (1-day/week)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Web/software development/Programming InternshipEntiver Technology LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for Marketing intern to provide creative marketing ideas for a website that provides a platform to people to connect via social shipping.
The inter will assist with various marketing efforts related to the website.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.