Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Web DeveloperYoung Genius Corp
Quality Assurance Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
Technical Copywriter InternshipMs
Programming InternAssociation Capital Assurance
Website Design InternSingle in Stilettos
esp8266 lua programmerPiRshared
Marketing InternBookmark This
394 McGuinness Blvd
Posted: January 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a Brooklyn based 3D printing company. We do everything in our power to create good customer experience. Essentially, we are a company of the future. We look for people who fit our vision of using 3D printing to create a new revolution -- additive manufacturing revolution. Being an intern here means having a personable persona, innovative mind, and optimistic outlook. Because we are a startup company, there is much to learn here and this is very important for any individual. You will be able to develop skills that not many companies can provide you. We don't have any "cookie cutter" method and look solely to people that possess the desire to enhance their skills and explore new options. We believe that our company image is one of the new age which requires much open-mindedness. We are a very transparent team of people and hope that any applicant will be the same. Currently, we are a successful company with a great Twitter, Facebook, and Etsy following, but this does not mean we are finished. As an intern, your addition is of grave importance to the refinement of this company.
Below is some of our information on social media in case you would like to check us out before applying :)
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.