20 YR WEB SOFTWARE PRO LEADERSHIP - WEB, MOBILE and SOCIAL MEDIA STARTUPhttp://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Girls Who Code Instructor – Intern/Volunteer (Unpaid): Starts 11/1 (1-day/week)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Marketing InternBookmark This
637 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: November 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Altitude was born through teamwork, bringing together a culmination of talent, culture, passion and ambition. Our founders hail from four different countries respectively Australia, Portugal, Canada and the USA.
Be part of a start-up journey that is ushering in the next generation of identity.
Creative - willing to go the extra mile, thrives in a team setting, excited to learn.
Work directly with our Chief Creative on branding, identity, marketing collateral and product design.
Our office is a creative workspace in SOMA with a rooftop lounge.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.