Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Web DeveloperYoung Genius Corp
Quality Assurance Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
Technical Copywriter InternshipMs
Programming InternAssociation Capital Assurance
Website Design InternSingle in Stilettos
esp8266 lua programmerPiRshared
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCopyleaks is a plagiarism checker that lets you track and detect online content for free.
We have recently launched a mobile app and we are looking for the perfect go-getter personality to share why the app is great for students to have when they need to scan for plagiarism on-the-go.
This can be done on any college campus. You will be working with our marketing team to create a strategy that is best for your campus.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
We prefer someone who is interested in tech
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Interested in the fast-paced tempo of startups