IT/Computer Systems/Development/Coding InternInfluence.IT
Business / Research Intern for Tech CompanyThnks
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCopyleaks is a plagiarism checker that lets you track and detect online content for free.
We have recently launched a mobile app and we are looking for the perfect go-getter personality to share why the app is great for students to have when they need to scan for plagiarism on-the-go.
This can be done on any college campus. You will be working with our marketing team to create a strategy that is best for your campus.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
We prefer someone who is interested in tech
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Interested in the fast-paced tempo of startups