WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
3D Printing Business Developer - NY basediMakr
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Data Science / IoT / Software Interns Needed - North Carolina Ag Tech Startup - Insect FarmingBitwater Farms
Data Visualization for Internet of ThingsMaya Culpa, LLC
Lrngo.com - Web Developer InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing RepresentativeBookmark This
Pocket Points Inc.
130 West Second Street
Posted: September 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Pocket Points, Inc. is a new startup company based out of Chico, CA. We have recently launched our company and mobile app at a handful of schools and universities. The response has been outstanding and we are growing faster which is why we need you. Join our company to become one of the first innovators involved with the growth and development of Pocket Points.
Pocket Points is a mobile application that rewards college students to stay off their phones during class. The longer the student stays off their phone, the more points they earn. These points can be redeemed at local businesses for premium deals.
Pocket Points was started by two Sigma Chi brothers at Chico State. It has been launched into 6 schools nationwide and plans on launching at over 100 campuses across the United States and Canada by the end of summer 2015.
We are looking to hire Marketing Representative to strategically spread the word around campus and ultimately become the "face of the app" at their university.
Responsibilities1. Consult one-on-one in person with local and national businesses in your college market about their advertising and marketing platforms.
2. Sell and market advertising space in the Pocket Points App.
3. Set up appointments and present your advertising solutions to countless local business executives.
4. Manage a territory, prospect, build bonds, and close the sale.
5. Enhance interpersonal communication, time management, and confidence.
6. Work as an individual and in a team environment.
7. Flexible work schedule, you choose your hours.
1) The rep must be attending or living near a school around 15,000+ students.
2) The rep must be able to live close enough to the school so he/she can visit and sign on the local businesses around town.
3) Smart Phone