Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Technical WriterAdvantest America
Integrated Network Engineering InternshipIT Initiatives
Consulting Internship Focused on IoTQuavant Innovations
Content Marketing InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Front End DeveloperLampros Labs
Text Messaging and SMS Marketing CampaignA Family For Every Child
Mentor/ TA Intern VolunteerBookmark This
STEM PATHs Innovation Network/ S.P.I.N.
Posted: April 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTEM PATH INNOVATION NETWORK is a"Non-profit community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunities for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classes...
Computer Tech Literacy
About the Role:
• Be able to travel to different school sites within the Seattle/Bellevue/SODO districts
• Be willing to work actively as a team member in the development in STEM+Arts learning.
• Foster a culture of high expectations for all students, teachers, and staff members
Apply Online at www.stempaths.org
Responsibilities•TA/Mentors will assist the instructor
• Be the primary contact for any lost parents the day of class (late pick ups)
• Double check materials / inventory
• Take attendance
• Assist with curriculum
• Hand our snacks
• Dismiss students after class ends
Requirements• High/College Student 15 years of age or older
• Ability to travel to different school sites within the Seattle, Bellevue, SODO districts
• Must be a local resident or attend college/high school in the King County District of Washington State.
• Must have reliable transportation or be able to get to varies school sites as needed.