Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Girls Who Code Instructor – Intern/Volunteer (Unpaid): Starts 11/1 (1-day/week)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Web/software development/Programming InternshipEntiver Technology LLC
General Technical 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mentor/ TA Intern VolunteerBookmark This
STEM PATHs Innovation Network/ S.P.I.N.
Posted: April 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTEM PATH INNOVATION NETWORK is a"Non-profit community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunities for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classes...
Computer Tech Literacy
About the Role:
• Be able to travel to different school sites within the Seattle/Bellevue/SODO districts
• Be willing to work actively as a team member in the development in STEM+Arts learning.
• Foster a culture of high expectations for all students, teachers, and staff members
Apply Online at www.stempaths.org
Responsibilities•TA/Mentors will assist the instructor
• Be the primary contact for any lost parents the day of class (late pick ups)
• Double check materials / inventory
• Take attendance
• Assist with curriculum
• Hand our snacks
• Dismiss students after class ends
Requirements• High/College Student 15 years of age or older
• Ability to travel to different school sites within the Seattle, Bellevue, SODO districts
• Must be a local resident or attend college/high school in the King County District of Washington State.
• Must have reliable transportation or be able to get to varies school sites as needed.