3D Printing Intern3DUniPrint
Internet Programming InternP.Y.E. Education Center
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
BCB STEM Intern - Atlanta Summer CampBlack and College Bound
Marketing Intern for Luxury Product in TechnologyM39 Consulting
Administrative AssistantTrux, Inc.
Music + Tech Support InternBookmark This
Dubset Media Holdings
Posted: September 21 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you're the type of person that considers themselves tech-savvy, quickly notices design flaws and/or is constantly critiquing a website's design, then we might just be looking for you!
We are a New York-based music & tech company that is seeking REMOTE passionate & driven interns to assist with testing our web-based platform and iOS app. We specialize in DJ sets, live mixes, podcasts, recordings, concerts, and much more -- so if you enjoy listening to music as much as we do, you've come to the right place.
School credit is required.
You must have your own computer/laptop as this is a remote internship and all work will be handled virtually.
Please respond via email with your resume & cover letter including your responses to the following questions:
1) Do you have any experience using Linux? Please elaborate.
2) What is your knowledge of MySQL and MySQL content management databases? If you have past experience with MySQL in a professional setting (work, research, or otherwise), please elaborate.
3) Do you have any QA experience? Please elaborate.
4) How familiar are you with music technology? (e.g. DJ software programs, equipment, production tools & programs, mixing etc)
5) Why are you interested in getting more involved with music tech?
We're looking to onboard candidates immediately. Our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon!
You will be. . .
- Working with our CTO and head developer to test & implement new features across our platform, technology services, and mobile applications
-Coordinating with the back end manager to ensure that all observations are properly logged via GitHub
-Asked for input regarding all user and back-end facing experience
What we're looking for. . .
-Current student enrolled in university/college
-An understanding of basic programming principles and experience with any modern programming language
-Basic understanding of CSS & HTML5
-Major/minor in computer programming is a plus
-Background in SEO is a plus
-Working knowledge of EDM/Hip Hop DJ culture is a plus