Fall Web Services and IT InternPAHO Foundation
Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Web DeveloperLyfe Of Lux, LLC
Internship position available for Web Development & Digital Marketing CompanyBlack Leaf Designs
User Experience DesignGLYD
Digital Media Intern (Writing/Film/Video/Photo)Intergenerational Solutions
Recruiting Administrative Assistant - Remote – PTMercury Technology Consultants, LLC
Online and Social Media ConsultantsBookmark This
Happy Valley Road
Posted: June 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor our teams in Denmark and the US we are looking for a number of young dynamic junior consultants - called Converters - for our online presence activities
We are looking for young, dynamic people who don’t have to be told that knowledge, hard work, risk taking and commitment leads to results, and who know that performance and effort comes before rewards.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be assisting our senior consultants in their work with our clients in
• Optimizing websites and social media platforms
• Assist in content development and management
• Monitor and engage social media activities on Youtube/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Forums for content, conversation and competitive communication.
• Drive the branding and marketing communication of our clients through web, digital forums, online communities, blogger environments and social platforms.
• Assist in the development of tools and technology designed to increase inbound traffic, online sales, social awareness and product relevance by creating content, conversation and consumer involvements for our clients.
• Research and identify relevant content, publications, bloggers, review sites and online communities relevant to our clients
• Monitor online and social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, and emerging platforms.