IT/Computer Systems Internmroads
Web Developer, Online Marketing and Customer ServiceBusiness & Gaming Technologies
Telemarketing internJean Martin, Inc.
Junior Logistics AnalystLuggage Forward
Web Programmer/DeveloperWorld of Toonz Enterprises
App DeveloperWorld of Toonz Enterprises
IT Sales - New Business Generation TeamBlue Equinox
Digital Marketing Google AdsenseLendinero
Online Editorial Intern For Fast Paced Tech CompanyBookmark This
Posted: January 18 2016
Company Location: Edinburgh, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a chance for the right candidate to gain real-world experience working remotely with a fast growing tech company. You'll learn what they can't teach you in University.
CommissionCrowd is an industry leading Cloud-Based, SaaS application that's changing and improving an entire sub-section of the sales industry.
Having only launched in May 2015 (today's date January 18th 2016) we have over 200 paying clients and our database of both sales agents and companies is growing rapidly.
We are featured guests at the Sales Innovation Expo in London, holding 12 seminars in May this year and are currently in talks with major industry partners who share in our vision for the future of the industry.
This is a chance for the right candidate to work with a rapidly expanding company who are disrupting an age old industry. You'll work remotely and help us to gain traction across industry specific and mainstream Media outlets globally.
You'll work closely with both the CMO and CEO and will be responsible for contributing to our Media presence as well as other activities like contributing to our blog and Social Media presence.
This is a remote working position so the right candidate must be comfortable working from outside of a central office location. Not only is this a great opportunity to hone your PR skills, but you'll also gain a taste of what it's like to work independently of a direct team environment.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to CommissionCrowd's Marketing, Public Relations and Social Media activities
- Interact with internal departments on a remote working basis
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Strong writing and research skills
- Understanding the importance of adding personality into your writing.
- Blogging, Social Media, Ebooks, White Papers etc.
Requirements- Excellent written and communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Being able to think outside of the box
- Not being afraid to challenge us and put forward your own ideas
- Knowledge of copywriting, proof-reading, communication, and online dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.