WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Web Development InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Community Operations InternTech Talent South
NATIONAL SECURITY CYBER INTELLIGENCE ANALYST INTERN : UNDERGRADUATE OR GRADUATE STUDENTSNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
Computer Science / Mathematics InternEnvieta
20 YR WEB SOFTWARE PRO LEADERSHIP - WEB, MOBILE and SOCIAL MEDIA STARTUPhttp://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Online Software Sales- High BonusBookmark This
Posted: November 02 2015
DescriptionMaveriSoft is a start-up ebay store, seeks to hire a Software Sales Representatives. This is your chance to be part of a growing start-up ebay shore.The Software Sales Representative will be responsible for selling legimate Activation Code or Product Key for several softwares including Microsoft Windows 10, Microsft office 2016 and Adobe. The candidate will work in person to create a sales channel yourself and be responsible for high level of customer service. As a member of this team,the candidate will report to and be contacted directly by shop owner.
Premiums will be most of your earnings and bonus will be up to $10,000 in a regular sales period(usually 6 months) varies by sales performance.
A qualification threshold will be met for subsequent cooperation.Probation period is one month.
This is a part-time job. Everything is flexible and negotiable. Best for students on campus and self-employer.
Responsibilities• Must have excellent communication skills to collaborate and identify customer needs.
• Seek and build sales channel by self.
• Design and carry out promotions.
• Report to upper level sales manager regularly.
• Technical customer support upon request.
Requirements• Good understanding in how the required softwares are working.(Adobes, Offices and Microsoft OS)
• Adequate experience in online Sales
• Works well independently.
• Excellent communication skills in written.
• Self-starter with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Fast learner, detail oriented, and must be able to think outside of the box to resolve issues.
• Computer literate and proficient in Adobes, Offices and Microsoft OS.
• Willingness to be a good online seller.