Web Development InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Community Operations InternTech Talent South
NATIONAL SECURITY CYBER INTELLIGENCE ANALYST INTERN : UNDERGRADUATE OR GRADUATE STUDENTSNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
Computer Science / Mathematics InternEnvieta
20 YR WEB SOFTWARE PRO LEADERSHIP - WEB, MOBILE and SOCIAL MEDIA STARTUPhttp://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Opulence Media Group | Digital Marketing SEO SpecialistBookmark This
The Blueprint Style Magazine/Sommo Vita
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpulence Media Group, a diversified full-service entertainment, marketing and advertising agency that provides integrated digital branding strategies and owns and operates print, digital and live event properties. tailored to the needs of the career college, post-secondary, and general education markets, seeks a talented Digital Marketing Specialist for a full-time position to assist our clients in meeting their Web presence objectives. The ideal candidate should preferably have at least two years of experience. The candidate should be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate, and a self-starter.
- Clear understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and industry best partices
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Pay-Per-Click (Google Adwords / Bing AdCenter) but not required
- Knowledge of conversion analysis
- Strong written and communications skills
- Excellent copywriting and grammar skills
- Will be able to work both independently with little direction as well as part of a team
Responsibilities- Create, implement and maintain SEO strategies for our brands websites including extensive keyword research, local listings, link bait strategy, content editing and creation, meta data analysis, google analytics, citations, link building, etc.
- Develop and execute SEO strategy and monitor SEO results to ensure maximum visibility and exposure.
- Create monthly reports with analysis of performance of SEO campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
Requirements- Preferred degree in Marketing or other related field, plus 1-2+ years of related work experience.
- Search Engine Optimization: 1 year
About Opulence Media Group
Opulence Media Group (OMG) is a diversified full-service entertainment, marketing and advertising agency that provides integrated digital branding strategies and owns and operates print, digital and live event properties. Based in Miami, Florida, OMG specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. www.omgdigitalgroup.com
SkillsRequired - SEO, Websites, Marketing Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Business Strategy
Preferred - Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Metadata