Software Development Intern (Android)TimeTackle, LLC
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Video Production InternMagento
Now Hiring Computer Science and Game Design Instructors for Summer Technology ProgramiD Tech
Game Design Instructors Needed for Technology Summer CampiD Tech
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Paid Internship at High Growth Travel/Tech Company: ZerveBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Posted: December 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply here for a paid internship at Zerve (www.zerve.com), rated by Glassdoor as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. for 2015, among employers with fewer than 1,000 employees.
Zerve was also recently featured in TechCrunch, Wired, USA Today, on the Twitter and Facebook feeds of actor Hugh Jackman and countless other press and social media entities.
What makes Zerve and our internship so special? Many things! If you are a high-achieving, intelligent, motivated person looking for fantastic career experience right in downtown San Francisco (college students and grads both welcome), here are just a few of the reasons that you should apply today:
Incredible team and culture--work with the best-of-the-best
The team at Zerve is like no other and the very best out there: energetic, helpful, collaborative and clever. This makes for a culture that is simply -- to use a word we throw around a lot -- Zervey! Here are just a few of a great many feedback snippets from current and previous Zervers:
- "I could fire off a number of superlatives (brilliant, fun, friendly, hard-working, inventive, scrappy, etc), but will summarize by saying 10 out of 10 times there's no other group of people I'd want to be on my side when going into battle than the team here."
- "From the moment I began with Zerve, I was impressed with the friendly, positive work environment. . .there is no hidden agenda and they are a fantastic team with a bright future!"
- "The culture is amazing and in a time when service seemed to be something of the past, the Zerve team has redefined it with unmatched quality."
Fast-growing, world-impacting company with top leadership in an exciting industry
If you advance to the interview phases, we can't wait to cover all things Zerve in detail with you! In the meantime, visit these websites to learn more: www.zerve.com, www.zerve.com/about, www.zerve.com/sellers. Here are some high-level bullets, in summary:
- Founded in 2003, the company has grown every one of the 12 years since
- Internet, tech & people-driven business, determined to help consumers spend their free time in incredible ways, and to help inspiring entrepreneurs succeed and grow their operations
- Management team comprised of both home-grown "Zervers" as well as veterans who bring experience from the likes of Apple, eBay, McKinsey, ESPN.com, Adobe and many more
- Funded by Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, top-tier venture firm DFJ and other leaders
RequirementsInternship experience is challenging, diverse, enjoyable and intense
This is not a "filing" internship, a mindless resume-builder or an exercise in coffee runs. This is a challenging job, throwing you right into the mix on several of the company's most critical and high-pressure functions. The day-to-day job, in a nutshell:
- The internship, like the entire company, has its core in customer service. You will be trained to join a team which is renowned for service performed at an unheard-of level. You will speak to customers over the phone and *thrill* them in a high-energy, fast-paced team environment. You may be asked to help with email and online Live Chat support as well.
- Every single day, you will also work on critical additional projects for the business. These projects vary enormously, and you'll likely be able to work on at least a few of them over the course of your internship. These projects involve things like: market research, sales-geared business analysis, SEO, client outreaches, website mockups, culture initiatives and much more.
- You and your teammates will be multi-tasking, working hard, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done that day. You'll find that in between tons of hard work, there will be still be time for an ongoing, fun banter with a group of people who you'll quickly consider true friends.
The internship is an incredible career-launcher
Here at Zerve, we always look to promote from within. Our full-time team is filled with former interns at every level. And for professionals who do a great job at Zerve and then move on, we serve as an incredible reference and help in any way possible.
- Former interns who are still with Zerve currently hold roles including: Vice President, Customer Service; Senior Regional Sales Manager; Senior Product Manager; Head of Account Maximization; PR Specialist and many more!
- Former interns no longer Zerving went on to star for organizations such as Google, Spotify, Zynga, Boeing, JPMorgan Chase, OppenheimerFunds, UBS Wealth, the Manhattan District Attorney's office, and countless others. They are also entrepreneurs, teachers, Peace Corps volunteers and so much more. We're in touch with many and proud of every one of them!
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today by sending a resume and a tailored cover letter in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Paid internship". If you seem like a future Zerver, we'll be back in touch with more information and next steps!