Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Curating Mixed Relaties – project internCenter for the Holographic Arts
Inspiring Instructors Wanted For All-Girls Tech CampiD Tech
Part-Time Video Editor w/ Graphic Design KnowledgeBookmark This
Power Couple, Inc
1000 5th St.
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHave you ever dreamed of having a Deca-Millionaire Mentor? Deca-Millionaire Power Couple, Inc. is willing to trade their knowledge and time and a modest $15/hour to a video editing rock star! We are looking for young, up and coming sales people and entrepreneurs who want to learn from the best. The candidates must be highly trustworthy, dependable, organized and DRIVEN.
This is a “low paid” position...if you consider receiving the marketing, sales, and leadership knowledge of multi-millionaires as “low paid". Work only in your spare time and be mentored by a Deca Millionaire Entrepreneur. Must be able to drive to Miami Beach to work from their Palm Island office at least once a week.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR VIDEO EDITING INTERN:
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Manipulate and edit recorded pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
RequirementsREQUIRED SKILLS FOR VIDEO EDITING INTERN:
• Experience in video editing
• Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Creative mind
• Someone studying or who has a passion for film, cinematography or related fields
• Some graphic design preferred