Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Web DeveloperCopia Enterprises Inc
Software Education InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Summer InternI Interview
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Software & Mobile Application Programming InternEtching-It.com
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Blockchain Developer for a start up companySecure Identity Ledger Corporation
Product Development InternBookmark This
500 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: November 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSweet is a platform that allows wholesale food producers and distributors to save costs and increase efficiency by automating their existing manual processes. Our cloud-based solution enables online ordering, invoicing, and real time inventory management. Sweet replaces antiquated systems that dominate today’s food distribution market.
This is an open position for 6 weeks to as long as 6 months.
We are a small team - a startup developing a SaaS platform for the wholesale food industry.
We are located Midtown Manhattan and have just graduated from the ERA Accelerator course are one of the top five startups to watch out for following the success of Demo Day.
We require an intern who is entrepreneurial at heart, willing to test the product and work on the product.
You will learn the ins and outs of having an MVP, working on various modules of an app and testing them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills
- Working knowledge of computer application software (training will be provided if needed)
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime when required
- Must be organized and work well with constant priority changes
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Requirements- Assist team in identifying process improvements
- Maintain documentation and assist in mapping of new business processes
- Learn all processes, procedures and assist in business analysis
- Work with team to enable web-based communications with internal external partners
- Provide support assistance for quality issues as required