- Internships /
- Technology /
- Product Management Internship with high-end Silicon Valley PC Tech company
Product Management Internship with high-end Silicon Valley PC Tech companyBookmark This
STEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
1181 Oddstad Dr.
Redwood City, CA
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE CAREFULLY READ the requirements below and DO NOT apply if those cannot be fulfilled. Thank you.
STEIGER DYNAMICS® is a revolutionary Home Theater PC (HTPC) manufacturer bringing high-end computing to the comfort of the living room. By integrating TV, media center, home server, home automation, and high-end gaming functionality, STEIGER DYNAMICS’s products replace numerous devices like Blu-ray players, DVRs, Desktop PCs, and gaming consoles.
The internship requires part time attendance, minimum 3 days a week.
Compensation is USD 500 per month. Internship is for a minimum of 3 months.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (among others) the support of the following:
- Support with online product configurator (change product configurations, pricing, add new products, etc.
- Support with website product descriptions (change photos, description, explainer)
- Support with photo and video shoots
- Support with technical part of press releases
- Support in developing new product ideas and concepts
- Equipment adjusted competitor price comparisons
- Other Product Management related tasks
Requirements- Expert knowledge of PC hardware
- Good knowledge of the Custom PC industry
- Friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Eligible to receive college credit for the internship (US applicants)
- Compensation is $500 p. month
- Minimum educational requirement: Junior in College or University
- Ready to push and bring to success the most immerse form of home entertainment
- San Francisco Bay Area resident