Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Curating Mixed Relaties – project internCenter for the Holographic Arts
Inspiring Instructors Wanted For All-Girls Tech CampiD Tech
Product Validation Intern (Hardware/Software)Bookmark This
Access Control Group
2555 U S Highway 130
Posted: September 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccess is a recognized leader in mobile asset tracking and management. Our solutions include cloud based applications, wireless hardware and variety of sensors to monitor mobile assets. Collected data from mobile assets across the world is analyzed to improve business processes and strategic short and long term planning. ARM/Windows based hardware, variety of wireless technologies and creative algorithms are backbone of our solutions.
ResponsibilitiesIn this internship position you will be working with our on and off site development teams to support them in product development, test and verification. Your responsibilities will include:
• Work with and assist our development team
• Test and verify functionality of our solutions (hardware and software) using creative test methods
• Effectively describe and demonstarte how bugs are found so development team can duplicate them
• Thorough testing of web applications - all web pages of the application, communication with hardware devices, report accuracy
• Suggest enhancements and cool features to make products more meaningful
RequirementsWe are looking for bright candidates with the following credentials:
• Computer Science majors in their Junior or Senior year
• Knowledge of basic electronics
• Logical and out of box thinkers
• Work as an Individual as well as in a Team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SkillsRequired - Test Case Generation, Test Cases, Electronic Circuit Design, Hardware Testing
Preferred - Software Design, Business Analysis