UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Quality Engineer - Any LevelBookmark This
Posted: March 28 2016
Company Location: Los Altos, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the Worlds Largest Tattoo Organization. We thrive to filter good tattoo artists and help the up and coming tattoo artists get the recognition they deserve. We provide a massive gallery of tattoos for ideas. We also help spread the word of qualified Tattoo Artists to generate more business opportunities. We have over 8 Million Fans on different social media networks.
As an Intern:
- You will get hands-on experience working on a real-time project
- Show your love towards an Art Community. Exposure to cool counter culture in Tech
Responsibilities- You will be developing a real world application
- You will thoroughly test the application before deploying any changes.
- Talk to Users and get feedback about their experience working with the site
- Answer to questions by Users related to How-to's on the site
Requirements- Go Getter attitude
- Quick Learner
- Thinks pragmatic
- Qualitative skills
- HTML/CSS3 (Good to have)
- Ruby on Rails (Good to have)
- TDD (Good to have)
- MySQL (Good to have)
- Memcache (Good to have)
- Redis (Good to have)
- Imagemagick (Good to have)