Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Mobile App DevEtching-It.com
Assistant Account Manager InternTranslation Services LTD
Web Development InternshipComplia Health
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Web DeveloperYoung Genius Corp
Quality Assurance Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
Sales and MarketingBookmark This
Mountain View, CA
Posted: September 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverfave is a high-growth startup in the San Francisco Bay Area with a unique and award-winning team, with deep expertise innovating and building across places like Yahoo, Nokia, NBC Universal, General Electric, Oracle, Sun and technology startups. Everfave was ranked amongst the "Top 10" most viewed companies by Looksharp.
As a team, we are incredibly passionate about being user-centric, innovative, and striving to make our users daily lives simpler, easier and efficient. We are building an amazing mobile experience that is scalable for hundreds of thousands of users and makes our users go "wow" every time they interact with our product. We've got great momentum but there’s a lot more to come and we want you to be part of it.
We're looking for someone who has the potential to contribute to our incredible growth and traction. You'll be working with a talented team who will be eager to work together with you in further accelerating our growth and expansion. Our award-winning team members have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, FastCompany, BusinessWeek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, etc.
- Work with a top-tier startup team with terrific backgrounds and expertise
- Collaborate closely with team and interact regularly with top talent
- Experience high-growth startup environment and learnings
- Learn next generation sales and marketing tools and skills
- Help grow a company that will have a huge impact
- Fun and passionate team and culture
What we're looking for:
- Some prior experience / familiarity with sales and marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Ability to articulate and write creative and compelling sales and marketing messages - Self starter and analytical mindset
- Customer-focused and detail-oriented
- Ability to continuously learn and improve
To learn more, visit everfave.com and everfave.com/business. Also download the Everfave app on Apple Store or Google Play. Email us at careers at everfave.com